11.3.07

My Friend Got Married and I Wasn't Invited to Her Wedding!

Nisha Khirudin has to be one of the best producers I've ever worked with. Not that I've worked with many, but this girl shows maturity and experience beyond her years.

She also loves eating crabs, but that's another story.

Her most recent feather on her cap is being part of the team that won the Best Film in the recent BMW Shorties - a competition held by BMW Malaysia for the best short film.


Directed by her boyfriend, Abdullah Zahir, their short film K-Hole can be viewed at the BMW Shorties website.

As for the caption labelling Nisha as the film director's wife? She claims to have been very drunk that night, and made incoherent replies to the reporters' questions.

Ok, as long as I really do get invited to your real wedding, Nish! Congrats babe!