16.2.07

Meme! Me!Me!: Episode 3

Like I told Nut, the first time I attempted to do this MeMe, I was in a foul mood. And most of my answers had the word "stupid" in it - either as a verb, noun, or adjective.

Today is the eve of a long holiday. So yes, I'm in a much nicer, friendlier mood. Heh.

This is the "Tag of Three", and Nut tagged me to do this MeMe a few weeks ago. Here goes:

Three things that scare me:

  1. Cockroaches
  2. Bratty Kids (I’m scared I will kill them)
  3. Poltergeist

Three people who make me laugh:

  1. Ricky Gervais
  2. Ben Stiller
  3. George Bush

Three things I love:

  1. Sleeping
  2. Travelling
  3. Reading

Three things I hate:

  1. Stupidity
  2. Selfishness
  3. Irresponsibility

Three things I don't understand:

  1. Stupidity
  2. Selfishness
  3. Irresponsibility

Three things on my desk:

  1. The Far Side 2007 Daily Calendar
  2. Tin of Quaker Oats
  3. Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary

Three things I'm doing right now:

  1. Waiting till 5pm so I can scoot off home
  2. Thinking about my almost-puppy
  3. Trying not to touch the pimple that’s beginning to sprout on my forehead

Three things I want to do before I die:

  1. Write for a travel magazine
  2. See my dad talk to my dog, affectionately
  3. Run a marathon (without dying at the finish line)

Three things I can do:

  1. Smile at people I detest, and make it look damn genuine (my PR face)
  2. Identify a person by hearing how he/she walks
  3. Make an almost-accurate guess on what time it is, or how much time has gone by, without looking at a watch

Three things you should listen to:

  1. Raindrops falling on your roof, while you are dozing off to sleep at night
  2. Leaves rustling
  3. Your gut feel (only if you are a woman)

Three things you should never listen to:

  1. Stupid people
  2. “Advice” from feng shui “masters”
  3. Boy bands

Three things I'd like to learn:

  1. How to make a few million with as little effort as possible
  2. How to perfectly pull apart a pair of those disposable chopsticks that come glued together
  3. How to tell a proper, believable lie, on the spot

Three favorite foods:

  1. Brown rice
  2. Broccoli
  3. Mushrooms

Three beverages I drink regularly:

  1. Water
  2. Nescafe Gold Blend
  3. Coke Light

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:

  1. Jem, The Cosby Show, The Electric Company
  2. All Enid Blyton, Charlie Brown Encyclopedia, Peter and Jane

Ok, as soon as you're done laughing at my answers and have picked yourself up off the floor, read on and see if you're one of the 3 people I have to tag:

1. Think Tank

2. Jessica Fruit-Of-Eden Koh

3. Clare (myspace got blog, right? :D)


Hey, it's 5pm!