7.12.06

Meme! Me! Me! Episode 2

Tagged again by Wandernut, who seems to be the only blogger I know who does memes. Then again, I don't know a lot of other bloggers. Hmm.

This time, titled "5 Things To Eat Before I Die".

Let's see:

1.
Siew yuk from Hong Kong. According to Wandernut, it's "best in the world".

2.
Vietnamese beef noodles. From a real Vietnamese stall.

3.
Songtham. A Thai green papaya salad dish that is really difficult to find here in Malaysia. And too much of a hassle to make.

4.
Muar otak-otak fried kuay teow. Only because we didn't get to eat this the last time we were there.

(I guess I should include one gwailoh food on my list.)

5.
Freshly baked wholemeal bagel. Freshly baked bagel is difficult enough to find here. Wholemeal?!

As you can see from my list, I'm definitely not in the same foodie league as Wandernut. So I tag anyone who reads this, even if you are or aren't a foodie.

*Burp*


Tech Tags: