31.10.06

Gap: Made in Malaysia



Today, I found out that one of the many manufacturers that produce clothes for this iconic American brand is in Malaysia.

Not just in Malaysia, but in Batu Pahat.

Not just in Batu Pahat, but in Perusahaan Chan Choo Seng. For over 20 years too, so I heard.

Perusahaan Chan Choo Seng.

I find it hilarious that the garments endorsed by the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker, Eva Herzigova and Missy Elliot are made by Perusahaan Chan Choo Seng in Batu Pahat.

After picking myself up from the floor (from rolling with laughter, you understand), I surfed the Gap Inc. website.

Wah, strict quality control when it comes to producing their products.

In Perusahaan Chan Choo Seng.

Hee.

ps: Surf Gap Inc. to find out about how they give back to the community, their firm belief and support of the arts and their long standing contribution to the global fund to fight AIDS.

Tech Tags: