9.10.06

Meme! Me! Me!

My first "meme"! (Why is it called a "meme"?)

I've been tagged!


I've been mentioned on someone else's blog!


Ohmygawd! I so jakun!

Ok, on to the "meme".

I've been tagged by Wandernut. According to her, a "meme" is something you answer so other people can get to know you better.

So this "meme" is titled 8 Things About Myself. Which means I have to write 8 things about myself.

1.
I still read Enid Blyton books. But only Famous Five, mind you. None of those childish Secret Seven rubbish.


2.
My first bicycle was given to me by my grandmother when I was 8-years old. She stole it from a kid who lives down the street from me.

3.
I want to be a boatman when I grow up.

4.
Or a vet.

Umm...
wow, this is harder than I thought.

5.
My fastest time to complete an EVIL Sudoku puzzle is 5 minutes. And some seconds.


6.
I have an attention span of a goldfish. And it's getting worse. I can't even finish watching a whole episode of CSI Las Vegas in one sitting.


7.
I threw up my breakfast of sardines on my friend, after singing Negaraku when I was 10-years old. I'm not sure if she's still my friend.


8.
I just realised I'm not a very interesting person.

Ok! Now for the fun part. Tagging! I tag Think Tank, The Box and Makanologist. And Clare, Walter, Nisha... wait, they don't have blogs (hint hint).